Chicago Persian School Nowruz Party 2019
Time & Location
About The Event
Celebrate the Persian New Year and the Re-Birth of the Nature at the Chiacgo Persian School Nowruz Party
The one and only family-friendly Nowruz event in the Chicago-land area with the awesome DJ Anoukin, a magnificent Haft-Seen ceremonial table, Persian dinner and sweets, Amoo Nowruz, children supervised activity centers, cash bar, and a not-to-be-missed SILENT AUCTION*
- Adults Ticket (age 13 and up): $65
- Kids Ticket (age 2 to 12): $45
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING YOUR TICKETS
- No seat would be reserved unless it is paid for, in full.
- Seats are assigned on the first-come, first-serve basis by the organizers, according to the best available. You may share your special request for seating arrangement in the provided space in the registration form.
- Each table fits 10 seats. To have the entire table saved for your party, you must pay for all 10 seats, even if your group is less than 10 people.
- Children younger than 2 years of age may sit on parent's lap and are not required a ticket. If a child younger than 2 requires a seat, a child ticket needs to be purchased.
- Tickets are purchased on this website-only, using debit or credit card.
- Changes to the type of ticket (e.g., kids to adult) is possible only if arranged with the organizer at least 10 days prior to the event date.
- No ticket shall be sold on the day of the party.
- No request for changes may be honored on the day of event.
- For questions, email us at email@example.com
*Proceeds go toward enhancement of the educational and cultural programming of the Chicago Persian School.
- Adults (13 and up)$65$650$0
- Kids (age 2 to 12)$45$450$0