Chicago Persian School Nowruz Party
Time & Location
About The Event
Celebrate the Persian New Year and the Re-Birth of the Nature at the Chiacgo Persian School Nowruz Party
The one and only family-friendly Nowruz event in the Chicago-land area with the awesome DJ Anoukin, a magnificent Haft-Seen ceremonial table, Persian dinner and sweets, Amoo Nowruz, children supervised activity centers, cash bar, and a not-to-be-missed SILENT AUCTION*
- Adults Ticket (age 13 and up): $60 + $2 processing fee
- Kids Ticket (age 2 to 12): $40 + $2 processing fee
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING YOUR TICKETS
- No seat would be reserved unless it is paid for, in full.
- Seats are assigned on the first-come, first-serve basis by the organizers, according to the best available. You may use the "comment" segment for inquires in this regard.
- Each table fits 10 seats. To have the entire table saved for your party, you must pay for all 10 seats, even if your group is less than 10 people.
- Children younger than 2 years of age may sit on parent's lap and are not required a ticket. If a child younger than 2 requires a seat, a child ticket needs to be purchased.
- Tickets are purchased on this website by debit or credit card. There is a $2 processing fee added to each ticket.
- Changes to the type to ticket (e.g., kids to adult) is possible only if arranged with the organizer at least 7 days prior to the event date.
- Opportunity exists for in-person assistance with the ticket purchase during the operating hours of school (Sundays from 11 am to 2 pm) up to March 11, 2018.
- No ticket shall be sold on the day of the party.
- No request for changes may be honored on the day of event.
- Printed tickets are required for check-in on the day of event.
- For questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Proceeds go toward enhancement of the educational and cultural programming of the Chicago Persian School.